Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Video


I haven't been updating on this as much as i hoped i would be. I have a video for you, that I made the day the update came out for my camera, which allowed full manual control.
I also have some recent shots i took for a prom. I was bummed out because i only had 30 min to set up my gear, get the light right and shoot. It really sucked. But Im glad i got a chance to shoot it, I've been kinda lazy lately in shooting because Im working a lot and I can never get a chance to shoot.

So the date is coming closer and closer until I fly off to Toronto for Krown. My girlfriend is coming with me, and we're going to try and scoot up to Vancouver on our way home for some visiting. I also wanted to put up a link to my cousin Jonothan's website Dig Communications. He does awesome work.

Anyways, hit up my Flickr for the Photos

Heres the video aswell



No comments: