Wednesday, January 20, 2010

**UPDATE**

Hey Folks,

I will definitely admit, its been way too long since i've updated my blog. I apologize, I had a lot of things going on. Im a few days shy of moving to Toronto, to do photography commercially. Im very excited, and there is so much work awaiting. Some projects in the works, and i can't wait to share them with everyone. I sadly haven't been doing much work as id hope in the past few months. I did however manage to pump out some really awesome shoots before christmas hit. I worked with Dj K0nflikt, from Charlottetown, and also Solid Gold Workout. Some awesome photos came out of it all, and am very happy with the final result. Anyways, i wanted to just pump out an update for everyone so you still know im kicking. You're going to be seeing a lot more updates in the next coming months hopefully.

No comments: